Recent comments

• Absolute Mississauga   6 years 28 weeks ago

they are really remarkable. It's too bad they're in Mississauga. As for your desire to see the view from the top, I suspect the best view from up there would be looking straight down, watching the curves pull away and back as the tower descends.

• Inside GO Transit's Willowbrook repair facility   6 years 28 weeks ago

Haha...We know there's only one in there, but don't know if it's a boy or girl yet.

• Inside GO Transit's Willowbrook repair facility   6 years 29 weeks ago

AWESOME!!!!! good luck with the TWINS

• Inside GO Transit's Willowbrook repair facility   6 years 29 weeks ago

Good to hear from you. Yes, Jen has changed a bit.....mainly her belly has grown nice and large. Will pop in early December :)

• Balloon ride in Lithuania: Looking into the flame   6 years 29 weeks ago

now that is cool to catch the flame like tha t

• Inside GO Transit's Willowbrook repair facility   6 years 29 weeks ago

WOW it would have been cool to get up close to those trains like that ,,,,, uhmmm Jen hase changed since the last time I saw her??

• Cycling in Hamilton   6 years 31 weeks ago

Looks like biking makes you happy! Share this with others by eating chocolate in order to build bicycles...

The Bicycle Factory is giving Canadians the opportunity to help send up to 5,000 bikes to Ghana – by eating chocolate! Participants also have a chance to win a trip to Ghana to help deliver the bikes. Details are online now at  http://thebicyclefactory.ca

Thanks for your help!

• USB Mass Storage Devices (Compact Flash Card Readers) in Linux   6 years 33 weeks ago

i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTIONS LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS! THANK YOU!

• Xtreme Hammocking   6 years 39 weeks ago

Long time-ago, is three or 4 bottle of Zubr that it go bad. We know it go bad -- is there long time and is funy taste. But I drinked all anyway and when I sitted -- is image like this one that I see! Not make a recommend for that!

• Shadowy fern on a shadowy planet   6 years 39 weeks ago

Lovely and yet mysterious.

• Paton Rd. Pigeon Silhouettes   6 years 42 weeks ago

Hi Vic!

I asked this question of Torontoist and here's their reply: http://torontoist.com/2010/07/ask_torontoist_blansdowne_fence_makeover.php

The artists are Scott Eunson and Marianne Lovink. Very cool!

Joanna.

• Paton Rd. Pigeon Silhouettes   6 years 47 weeks ago

Hi,

I'm not sure who the artist is, and I don't know the whole story behind it. When I took this photo, there were just a couple of silhouettes up, but now obviously alot more. I need to take more pics :)

I bet someone in the DIGIN crowd knows. I should ask them. I know it's come up in conversation before, but I can't remember the details. Certainly Giambrone's office would know too.

Cheers,
    Vic

• Paton Rd. Pigeon Silhouettes   6 years 47 weeks ago

Hey Vic - did you ever learn how those silhouettes got there?? They're lovely, and I'm so curious about their origins.

• No admittance   6 years 47 weeks ago

Maybe you'll like tomorrow's pic too, since it's square, though not TLR :)

• No admittance   6 years 47 weeks ago

Cool shot!

• Amsterdam at night   6 years 48 weeks ago

I remembered approximately where it was (we were walking back from near the train station). So I was able to find it on Google Streetview. Or, here's the regular Google Map link (non-Streetview).

The street is called Damrak.

I remember it being a Saturday night, and it was really busy around there. Lots of people out partying...and various groups of drunk guys who were out for bachelor parties. The photo looks very calm and quiet, but I assure you the street scene at the time wasn't!

Cheers,
    Vic

• Amsterdam at night   6 years 48 weeks ago

Hi,

I was wondering if you knew which part of Amsterdam this photo was taken in?

Thanks

Rhonda
    Qld, Aust

• Rebar fields forever   6 years 49 weeks ago

This is suppose to be a community center. The townhouse are being built behind these rebars

• Rebar fields forever   6 years 50 weeks ago

That is hilarious!!!!! Its good some people can have a laugh about the wait time

• Pigeon Eggs   6 years 50 weeks ago

Bt why r u scared.U dont need to b scared.Pigeons usually lay their eggs in homes.Moreover we can say dat they r a little afraid of other dangers such as hawks.Bt they believe on humans.Humans n pigeons have a very old relation.
    Dont b afraid of it.The eggs will hatch in 17 or 18 days since their birth.Then baby pigeons will come out.It will b interesting to see them growing.The only thing u should remember is that dont disturb the pigeon whem it is sitting on eggs.U should let it to warm them.This is only till the eggs will not hatch.After dat u can go n play wid the baby pigeons.

• Pigeon Eggs   6 years 50 weeks ago

if they just layed an egg you have to wait a couple of days until the babies (of the pigeon) grow then when they are very big (almost the size of a regular pigeon) scare them by taking a broom or something and the will fly away..... But iam pretty sure they (PIGEONS) will come back so,just chase them away as usual..........

• Rebar fields forever   6 years 51 weeks ago

Love it. Great shot!

• Pigeon Eggs   6 years 51 weeks ago

Hi, about 5 days ago a pidgeon layed an egg on my balcony, the parents apparently abandoned it but I want to take care of it.
    PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO SEND ME AN E MAIL TO
    isaactoussier@gmail.com

thank you!

• Pigeon Eggs   6 years 51 weeks ago

Pl save making omelette from pigeon eggs. In my balcony,the birds are sitting over eggs for hatching, admire their love for new life and parenthood that I have installed an umbrell for shade. Love to see young and lol in bird life.

• Pigeon Eggs   6 years 51 weeks ago

I have also pigeon that comes to my windows daily, it comes at night and sleeps over there. But i don't chase them away like you , instead i place them food and water on the side of the window. They are happily living couple. Every animals or pet has their own life and we must dignify it.